1/2 ripe avocado
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Cut an avocado in half. Remove the pit from the center, then peel and mash the flesh.
2. Cook the carrot until soft.
3. Cut the carrot. Add it to the avocado and olive oil and put the mix in the blender.
4. Make sure your face is washed & make up removed before you apply the mask.
5. Smooth the avocado carrot mask over your face. Avoid getting any of the substance in your eyes. Relax and leave the mask in place for 20 minutes.
6. Rinse the mask off with warm water, followed by a cool water rinse to help close pores.
7. Pat your face dry with a towel.