Banana peels packed with nutrients. Banana peels are eaten in many parts of the world.
Bananas are among the most widely consumed fruits on the planet and one of Americans’ favorite fresh fruit
The peel, just like the fruit itself, contains high amounts magnesium, potassium,
fiber and protein as well as vitamin B6 and B12.
Below are some exceptional things the banana PEEL can do for your health!
1. Wart Remover
There are two different methods you can use a banana peel to remove warts.
First, you can rub the inside of the peel over the wart for about two minutes or until the area has become thoroughly moist.
Second, you can also cut a piece of the peel, place it over the wart and tie it down to keep the peel from moving.
It may be easiest to do this overnight. Repeat either method until the wart disappears.
2. Against bug bites, skin irritation (like eczema)
Take the inside of the peel and rub it over the irritated skin. The peel will immediately help hydrate the skin and keep
it hydrated for an extended period of time. The nutrients and vitamins in the banana peel will neutralize
the stinging or itching of your skin. The peel will also work as a pain reliever!
3. Teeth Whitener
Simply rub the inside of the banana peel over your teeth for about one to two minutes then rinse well.
This can be done one to two times per day for about a week.
- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
- Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
- Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
- Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
- Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
- Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
- Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
- High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and strok
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? High fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? Bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and GERD.a
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.