1 pkg Betty Crocker* Low-Fat Fudge Brownies Traditional Brownie Mix
1/2 cup water
2 cups frozen, unsweetened raspberries, thawed
2 tsp unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups light or no-fat whipped topping
Fresh raspberries and chocolate curls, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease bottom of 9-inch (23 cm) spring form pan or 9×13-inch (23×33 cm) rectangular baking pan.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Pour into pan and bake 22 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted
- 2-inches (5 cm) from center comes out almost clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- In food processor or blender, puree raspberries. Sieve out seeds. In saucepan, sprinkle
- gelatin over water. Heat over medium heat until dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar
- and pureed raspberries. Cool to room temperature. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over brownie layer.
- Chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with raspberries and chocolate curls if desired