Coconut milk is the answer for every hair problem you are facing.
It contains vitamin E and fats which are very beneficial for hair and also promote hair growth. I found my hair so dull and damaged.
Then my Grandma advised me to use coconut milk twice a week. And now I am in love with my hair.
Coconut milk has been known to particularly help people who are facing hair problems.
How to extract coconut milk:
- Take fresh coconut and grate it with the help of coconut grater.
- Take a cheese cloth or muslin and put some grated coconut on it and squeeze out the milk in a bowl.
- After squeezing all the milk, filter the milk to avoid the grated particles of the coconut.
- Then preheat a pan, and pour the milk into the pan and cook it for 3-5 minutes. After this, allow the milk to cool down and then freeze it for a night.
How to apply coconut milk for hair growth?
- First detangle your hair properly.
- Then take a cotton ball and dip it into the milk. Cotton is going to ease up the whole application process.
- Apply the milk on your scalp, hair and tips. After this, use your fingers to massage your scalp. Scalp massage is good for blood circulation and hair growth.
- Then tie up your hairs and cover them with a hair cap. It’s going to naturally heat up your hair and also prevent the milk from leakage.
- Leave your hair for 4-5 hours, so that the milk enters the root of the hair.
- Wash it with your favorite shampoo.
- After shampooing, condition your hair.