Copy past blocker is powered by http://jaspreetchahal.org
COFFEE FACE MASK RECIPE
/ on /
- 3 tablespoons of used finely ground coffee
- A small glass of milk TO DO
- Add the used finely ground coffee into a bowl.
- Stir in the milk until well blended and it achieves a think texture.
- Try not to make the paste too diluted or it’ll be runny and it’s gonna be messy during application.
- If the mixture becomes too runny, simply add a little more coffee into it.
- Apply the paste onto your face and neck and smooth it out all over your face. Avoid eyes and lips.
- Slowly massage the mixture to your skin.
- Then relax for 20 minutes.
- While washing off the mask, slowly massage the paste to your skin. It acts further as an exfoliator. Don’t massage too hard if you have sensitive skin.
- Pat your face dry.
- Apply moisturizer while your skin is still damp to seal in the moistur