When you have extra time try this hair mask.
- Egg white (for oily hair and scalp)
- 1 full egg (for normal to dry hair)
- Lemon Juice- 2 drops
- Take one egg or two depending on the thickness and length of your hair.
- Add few drops of lemon juice if you find smell of egg is unpleasant
- Beat until smooth mixture, apply it to your hair and scalp and make sure that your hair is covered with egg.
- Cover it with a shower cap and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with cold water and a mild shampoo.
- People with oily hair and scalp can replace 1 full egg with egg white.
- This treatment can be applied twice a week or monthly and is considered as a good protein treatment for your hair.