A stimulating face lift with your own coffee mask.
Here’s one that’s easily made and applied.
- 4 tablespoons of ground coffee
- About ¼ cup of whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey (Olive oil or lemon juice as alternatives)
- Mix the ingredients together. Add more milk or coffee to achieve a paste consistency.
- Smear the paste on your face with a gentle circular massage to help with absorption and improve skin circulation.
- Cover everything even the under eyes, but avoid the lips. You may also smear a layer on your neck.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes before washing off. Gently pat dry the skin.
The dark color may make you look scary at first, but at least you have that sweet aroma to keep you company! Immediately after washing you’ll feel an instant tightness to your skin, and notice a clean glow about you. Do this once a week for a regular facial boost.