All this masks are homemade that you can do it when you have time.
Try to spoil your skin as much as you can ,that’s what my Grandma Susan told me ,
because if you spoil your skin and love it you will feel pretty all the time .
Give it a try ladies and believe me whoever knows you will ask you
what are you doing to your skin that it looks so healthy and smooth .
Here are some masks from tomatoes , honey, Lemon ,papaya …….
1. Apply fresh tomato juice directly from the fruit on your face this is the safest way to
bleach the unwanted facial hair. Rinse with cold water after about 5 minutes and repeat the process as desired.
2. Make a uniform paste by mixing milk with papaya pulp. Apply this paste gently to the face in slow circular movements.
Apply and leave the paste on for 10 minutes. Wash with cold water for best results.
3. Mix the juice from a lemon with a teaspoon of honey and apply the mixture to your face.
Mix the ingredients according to the amounts you need which depends on the area of application.
Keep the mixture on your face for about 20 minutes. Wash with tepid water after a while.
4. Boil two cups of water and add a handful of fresh mint leaves to it.
Allow the whole mixture to cool and add the juice from one whole lemon into it.
Mix and apply this mixture to your face with a clean washcloth.
To do this, dip the washcloth in the mixture and squeeze dry.
Then, place it on your face for about 10 minutes.Repeat for 15 minutes .Rinse with warm water.
5. Mix a spoonful of wheat flour and water in a bowl.
Apply this to your whole face and to the areas where you want to bleach the hair.
Keep on for 20 minutes. Now massage some sugar on to the face along with the previously prepared paste.
Keep this on for about 5-6 minutes. Rinse with warm water to get a good bleach.
6. You could prepare a skin-lightening conditioner by a combination of honey, milk and lemon.
Take one tablespoon of honey, a teaspoons of powdered milk and the juice from one lemon in a bowl.
Heat this mixture in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
Stir the mixture well to dissolve the milk powder.
Cool this for a while. After it has cooled, use the mixture and apply liberally on your face.
Leave it one your face for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
7. Another recipe could be prepared from orange peels.
Scrub the orange peels thoroughly under hot water to remove any traces of pesticides that could be present on them.
Dry the peels for days in the sun. When they are completely dry, powder the peels with a mortar and a pestle.
Make a paste from this powder by adding a few drops of milk. Apply the paste to the face and leave it on for an hour before washing it off with warm water.
8. You can prepare a skin bleaching night cream in the following manner.
Take the inexpensive facial cream ( it should be water based) in a bowl and add 3 drops of
the mulberry leaf extract. Stir this mixture and use it every night like any other face cream.
9. Here is a simple recipe to make a bleach and an exfoliation solution.
Pulverization the completely dried orange peels.
Take the powder and mix it with equal amounts of curds and lemon juice.
Apply as a thick paste and it will bleach the facial hair while detoxing the skin on your face too.