Four peeled Garlic cloves
1-2 tables spoons Rosewater
- put cloves into food processor and grind them .until you get fine paste
- take garlic paste into a small bowl and add 1-2 tables spoons of rose water into it.
- Let the paste sit for 5-10 minutes, as the juice from garlic gets down into the paste.
- Apply the juice of it on your face and keep garlic paste on pimples.
- People who are free from burning sensation,they can directly apply garlic paste to their face .
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water and wipe with a clean towel
- Garlic has many useful tool against the bacteria that causes pimples . Crushed garlic placed on the affected area will kill the bacteria, but watch those eyes. When you place the garlic on, it may sting a bit, but just keep thinking that the sting is part of the garlic working. Allow the garlic to sit on your face for a few minutes, then rinse off and pat dry. It also plays major role in beauty.
- It also reduces acne marks.
- You can repeat this mask two or three times a week.