I adore rosemary and lavender oils any kind ,usually I burn them in my bedroom for relaxing time and then I thought why can’t I use it as a gel for my shower time
The rosemary and lavender essential oils included in this recipe will make your shower gel wonderfully invigorating for a great start to your day! This recipe makes enough for about two weeks
- 1/2 cup Lavender oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup any shampoo..(..I used Dove soap grated it and soak it in water until melted then add it to the ingredients.)
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops lavender
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 1 large plastic bottle
How to prepare……
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl or glass measuring cup and mix them together.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic bottle to use in the shower
You can use it every time you shower ..your body will smell so nice that even when you wear your cloth
the smell will stay ..wow amazing gel ,you should give it a try .
Disclaimer: All images, designs or videos in this page are copyright of their respective owners.
We don’t own have these images/designs/videos. We collect them from search engine and other sources to be used as ideas for you.
No copyright infringement is intended. If you have reason to believe that one of our content is violating your copyrights,
please do not take any legal action. You can contact us directly to be credited or have the item removed from the site.