Old Fashion hair removal as my Grandma used to do it..
Using chickpeas in facial hair removal home remedy will help you get a softer and smoother
surface as well as perfect hair removing. To remove facial hair:
1. Put a one cup of water in a bowl.
2. Add some chickpeas in the water for an hour.
3. Grind soaked chickpeas until you get a paste.
4. Add a one table spoon of milk cream to the chickpeas paste.
5. Mix this mixture well.
6. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to this paste and mix them well.
7. Apply a thicker layer of the paste on your face and neck area.
8. Leave it in for 30 minutes.
9. Rinse off the paste WITH WATER and to get rid of finer hairs.