- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 envelope unflavoured gelatine
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Premier white morsels
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange peel
- Fresh orange slices and chocolate graham cracker crumbs (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of UN-greased
9-inch spring form pan. Bake for 10 minutes; cool in pan on a wire rack.
COMBINE orange juice and gelatin in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat,
stirring occasionally, until gelatin dissolves.
MELT morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute;
STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until combined. Gradually stir in gelatin mixture and melted morsels.
BEAT whipping cream in small bowl until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream and orange peel into cheese mixture.
Pour filling over crust. Cover; refrigerate for 6 to 24 hours or until firm.
Garnish with orange slices and chocolate graham cracker crumbs, if desired. Remove side of pan.