yummy Peanut Butter Cup Brownies…
- 1 (18-oz.) box (8×8 pan size) fudge brownie mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 30 miniature white chocolate peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 1/3 cup white vanilla baking chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 30 miniature muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spoon about 1/3 (tableware) teaspoon brownie batter in bottom of each muffin cup
- (just enough to cover bottom). Place one peanut butter cup in center of each muffin cup. Spoon brownie batter on top to completely cover each peanut butter cup (muffin cups will should be about 3/4 full).
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until brownies are set on top. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small microwave bowl, microwave peanut butter chips and 1 teaspoon shortening uncovered on High for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave another 10-15 seconds and stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle over top of each brownie bite.
- In another small microwave bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips and remaining 1 teaspoon shortening
- uncovered on High for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave another 10-15 seconds and stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle over top of peanut butter drizzle on each brownie bite.
- Let brownie bites stand about 20 minutes or until drizzle is set.