Few tips if you decide to use false tan on yourself .
- You may have to try a few products before you find one that suits your skins type and tone. When you have committed to a product try it a few weeks before doing it to avoid any disasters.
- Ask someone you trust to tell you their opinion of the tan you chose or take a picture. Is it orange? It it streaky? It should look natural with absolutely no tell tale signs that you’re tan is not real
- Exfoliate the body regularly
- Moisturize your body regularly
- Moisturize your knees, feet, ankles and hairline right before applying tan. This will stop the product clinging to the dryer skin in there areas and will ensure a more natural finish.
- If you are afraid of doing your tan yourself, mix some tanning lotion with your moisturizer in a bowl and apply it . Alternatively you could choose a gradual tanning moisturizer, there are plenty of those on the market. You can then build it each night until your happy with the results.
- Ensure your tan looks subtle and not dramatically different.
- Apply tan with a tanning brush or rubber gloves to avoid stained palms