Today I did mine it was perfect and the color match my skin give it a try it;s so easy ,by the way I did the one with the baby powder and food coloring was so nice.
- potato starch
- pigment (eyeshadow loose powder)
- a box
- How to make finish white powder
White powder is transparent when applied and can be used to finish make up and keep the skin Matt all day. Use pure potato starch as finish powder.
Mix potato starch with colored pigmentand you’ve done is just easy as that. Proportions of the two depend on how saturated you want the color.
If want a darker blush you can use all natural ingredients and mix potato starch with cocoa powder. You can use this blush for contouring or as a bronzing powder.
Here is another simple one for you to make your own blush at home?
You will need:
Red Food Coloring
Container for the blush
Use these measurements of red food coloring for the color you want: 1-2 drops for light pink, 3-4 drops for medium pink or 5-6 drops for red/dark pink
1. In a bowl, mix the amount of food coloring (depending on what color you wish to have) with 3 tablespoons of water.
2. Add baby powder to the bowl, 1-2 teaspoons at a time, and mix until smooth.
3. Continue to add baby powder until you have almost a soft clay mixture.
4. Now, use the fingers to squeeze the mixture in to an empty container.