1 box white cake mix
4 egg whites
1/3 cup oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
3/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla
White Chocolate Ganache:
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream
raspberries butter cream:
1 cup butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons raspberries flavored gelatin (jello powder)
3 small ,raspberries diced (no stems)
4-6 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. Sift cake mix into a bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, gently whisk eggs whites, oil, buttermilk, sour cream and vanilla extract.
4. Add cake mix and stir until combined.
5. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until and inserted knife comes out clean.
6. White Chocolate Ganache: Place chocolate chips is a heat proof bowl and set aside. On the stove top, heat heavy cream just until bubbles form around the edges (don’t let it boil) and pour it over the chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. (Depending on your brand of chocolate chips, you may need to add a couple more if it’s too thin.)
7. Buttercream: Beat butter for 2 minutes. Add vanilla extract, gelatin and raspberries . Slowly add powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency.
8. To assemble, dip the tops of the cooled cupcakes in the ganache. Let it set for a few minutes, then pipe your buttercream and top with sprinkles and fresh raspberries .
From food google search
Share and Enjoy