- 9 lasagne noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Herb & Garlic cream cheese spread
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb ground meat
- 2 cups Kraft Double Cheddar shredded cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, combine mashed potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, 1/2 lb meat and 1 cup Cheddar.
- Place 3 noodles in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining meat and Cheddar; cover.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through. Uncover; bake 3 to 5 min. or until Cheddar is lightly browned. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
- Kraft Kitchens Tip: For a change of pace, substitute cottage cheese for the mashed potatoes.