Copy past blocker is powered by http://jaspreetchahal.org
Tangerine and Pomegranate salad with blossom water
/ on /
- • 24 tangerines
- • 1 pomegranate
- • 2 cup orange blossom water
- • ¼ cup fresh pea sprouts
- • Fine sea salt
- Minute 1: Thinly slice tangerines to make rounds, gently place into large bowl.
- Minute 5: Crack open a pomegranate. Add seeds to bowl.
- Minute 10: Pour blossom water into bowl.
- Optional: Chill for up to 1 hour.
- Minute 11: Divide mixture onto chilled salad plates; top with pea sprouts.
- Minute 15: Sprinkle each plate with a little bit of fine sea salt; serve immediately.