- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsps. white sugar
- 4 tbsps melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- Beat the egg, then mix well with milk and butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Make a well at the center, then pour egg mixture. Mix well.
- Lightly butter a non-stick pan.
- Pour 1/8 cup of the thin batter onto the pan, and swirl the pan to spread the batter thinly.
- Flip the crepe when the edges start to brown, and cook through.
- Top with whip cream, chopped roasted almonds, choice of fruits and maple syrup!
Share and Enjoy