Effective Home Remedies For Dark Ankle
1. Almond Paste , use almond paste mixture to lighten the dark ankles.
Take 10 to 15 almonds and grind it to a smooth paste in a blender by adding water.
Now to this paste add a tablespoon of honey and mix it well.
• Apply this mixture generously over your dark ankles and leave it there either overnight or for an hour.
• Wash it off with cold water.
• Repeat this procedure every day for 10 days to see visible results.
• You can also use milk instead of honey to the almond paste.
2. Lemon Juice Lemon juice is a natural extract that has antiseptic properties and has other helpful benefits for the body.
It is also an effective home remedy for dark ankles and elbows. Cut two to three lemon pieces into halves and extract fresh lemon juice from it.
Apply this juice evenly on the dark ankles and leave it there for 30 minutes.
Rinse this off after 30 minutes and repeat this procedure two times a day.
You will see your ankles lighten in 7 to 8 days.
3 . Aloe Vera Gel is a very good home remedy that you can use to treat dark ankles.
Apply fresh aloe Vera juice or gel on the dark ankles of your leg.
Leave it there for about 30 minutes. You can either wash it off or take a shower after 30 minutes.
Repeat this process daily to see your skin lightening around the ankle area.
4. Glycerin And Rose Water.
Glycerin has certain bleaching properties that will help in effectively lightening dark ankles.
Add equal proportions of glycerin and rose water in a bowl and then mix well.
You can also add a little bit of honey to this mixture.
Apply this mixture generously on the affected area and leave it there for 45 minutes.
Rinse it off with lukewarm water and then pat dry.• Repeat at least five to six times a week to see effective changes in ten days.
5. Baking Soda
Add two or three teaspoons of baking soda in half a bucket of hot water.
Dip your darkened ankles in this water and leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes.
Just wash your ankles after 15 minutes and pat dry. Do this regularly to see visible results.
You can also mix baking soda with a small amount of water to make a smooth paste.
Apply this paste on the affected area.
Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off to see skin lightening around your ankles