Copy past blocker is powered by http://jaspreetchahal.org
Stress Can Affect Your Skin
/ on /
- Don’t neglect your skin even if you’re stressed, keep up with your skincare routine: especially SPF!
- Take time (even if it’s just 10 minutes) to do something for you: read your favorite book, take a bath.
- Say no! Set limits and boundaries to give yourself a break.
- Go out for a walk – clear your mind.
- Exercise regularly – it’ll help keep your mind fresh and sweat out some toxins from your body.
- Try some stress-management techniques: deep breathing or yoga.
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep