Fall is still here and thanksgiving is around the corner ,of course we all love the holidays season because
this is the only way we can see each other and relax a little from the daily routine.
I find that decorating and welcoming Thanksgiving with fall aromas Autumn leaves fall flowers,
fruits and vegetables adding an amazing colors to the table. Using pumpkin and gourds to capture the mood
of the season .You can put them in a basket and add a ribbon to the basket and place them in the center of your table.
Designing table and shelf decorations, remember that centerpieces will be viewed from all sides.
Decorating your living room for Thanksgiving is a great way to celebrate the changing seasons, involve your kids and get into the holiday spirit.
Here are some shades that work well with fall-themed decorating include:
- Deep reds
- Warm oranges
- Golden yellows
- Earthy browns
- Deep forest greens
- Metallic gold and copper accents.
Here are some simple ways to incorporate the vibrant colors of autumn into your living room decor for Thanksgiving:
- Accent your couch and chairs with fall-toned throw pillows.
- Add an inexpensive throw rug with fall colors.
- Change your curtains for ones with a richer fall palette.
- Cover pastel colored upholstery with fall-toned slipcovers or throw blankets.
- Remove or conceal spring or summer-themed furniture and decorations.
Happy Holidays all…
Here are some Pictures to give us some ideas . I found them trough Google search .