Pimples is an annoying word for all of us in any age ..That’s why I copy this list from my Grandma so maybe one of them will help one of you
To treat pimples at home
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this mixture on the pimples.
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder and form a paste. Apply this on the face before going to bed and wash it in the morning. Apply this paste regularly for two weeks.
- Crush orange peel and mix into a paste with a little water and apply on pimples.
- Mix raw papaya paste with the seeds of papaya and envelope. Apply this on the buttons to get rid of them.
- Mix one tablespoon of rose water with one tablespoon of lime juice. Dab the pimples with the solution and allow it to set for 30 minutes. Then wash with lukewarm water.
- Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on pimples and leave it for an hour. Wash with water.
- Dry skin Pomegranate and grind it into powder. Mix the powder with lime juice to form a paste. Apply the paste on the pimples regularly.
- Mix one part of groundnut oil and one part of lime juice and apply on the affected area. Let stand for 15 minutes before washing.
- Grate an apple and mix with honey. Apply it as a mask to treat acne.
- Rub crushed garlic on pimples several times a day to get rid of acne. You can also add garlic to your diet for best results.
- In a cup of water, add 3 teaspoons of basil leaves. Boil it for 20 minutes and set it to cool. Dab the pimples with this solution every day to get rid of acne.
- Crush some neem leaves and turmeric together. Add a little water to form a thin paste. Apply this paste on the pimples and leave for half an hour to dry. Wash with warm water.
- Aloe Vera gel is also an effective remedy for pimples.
The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author.
Instyle fashion one is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity
of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information,
facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Instyle fashion one and Instyle fashion one
does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.